Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shmoop trial and feedback requested

Many of you saw Shmoop at CLA/CSLA in November - they offer test-prep courses for SAT/ACT/ and AP courses, as well as study guides. They have been popular with many schools, and public libraries are also now considering them. I know it's hard for anyone to think about anything new right now, but if you think that you would like to be part of a group order for Shmoop, please let me know so I can start working on a contract with them.

I have posted trial information on the trials page on our website at califa.org -->Members --> Internal Documents (at this point you will need to log in to the Califa site - if you need your login information, let me know).

Basically, you're not giving me any commitments at this point - I'm just trying to gauge if there is enough interest in moving forward with them to do a contract and put together some type of group order. Thanks for any feedback you can offer.

No comments: